A walk in the woods
A Short Hike's title does an awful lot of heavy lifting when it comes to describing this game. It truly conveys the core experience in a way many game titles don't. Playing as Claire, an anthropomorphised bird, you are tasked with, you guessed it, going on a short hike. You can jump, fly, and climb, all of which you’ll need to...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
It has a Platinum Trophy
First announced for PlayStation 4 earlier this year, it was confirmed this past weekend that A Short Hike will release on 16th November 2021. That's tomorrow if you're reading this at the time of publication. A new trailer accompanies the news, and PR company Popagenda shares some very important news: the game will have a...
These boots are made for walkin'
Very highly regarded on other platforms, A Short Hike has now been confirmed for PlayStation 4. It will launch on Sony's last-gen console at some point later this year and can also be played on PS5 via backwards compatibility. Pitched as an exploration game about climbing up a mountain, you'll be able to tour the...
Hike, climb, and soar through the peaceful mountainside landscapes of Hawk Peak Provincial Park. Follow the marked trails or explore the backcountry as you make your way to the summit. Along the way, meet other hikers, discover hidden treasures, and take in the world around you.
- Explore the island any way you like. Choose your own path to follow and see where it leads you. You never know what you might stumble into!
- Hike at your own pace - there's no need to rush to the summit! Take your time fishing along the river banks or swimming by the lakeshore.
- Collect hidden treasures to reach new heights. Try taking a dive off the mountain peaks to soar above the forests.
- Chat with the other hikers you meet along your route. You might be able to help each other out!
- Listen to a lush original soundtrack by Mark Sparling that progresses dynamically as you explore the wilderness.