What are all PS5 games running at 120fps, or 120 frames-per-second? PS5 games will run at a variety of framerates, including 60fps (See Also: Will PS5 Games Be 60 Frames-Per-Second?). However, Sony's new-gen system also supports 120fps, so we've compiled a list of all PS5 games running at 120fps as part of our PS5 guide. For more information on performance, refer to our All VRR Optimised Games for PS5 and Best 4K TVs for PS5 in 2022 guides.
All PS5 Games Running at 120fps
Below is a list of all PS5 games running at 120fps. Please note that some of these games may not default to 120fps, and may simply include an option for high performance. We'll be updating this page regularly as more 120fps games are announced.
- Atomic Heart PS5
- Borderlands 3 PS5
- Bright Memory: Infinite PS5
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS5
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS5
- Call of Duty: Vanguard PS5
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 PS5
- Cyber Shadow PS5
- Destiny 2 PS5
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition PS5
- DIRT 5 PS5
- DOOM Eternal PS5
- F1 2021 PS5
- F1 22 PS5
- Fortnite PS5
- Ghostrunner PS5
- Ghostwire: Tokyo PS5
- God of War Ragnarok PS5
- Hogwarts Legacy PS5
- JUMANJI: The Video Game PS5
- Knockout City PS5
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom PS5
- Neon White PS5
- OlliOlli World PS5
- Overwatch 2 PS5
- Quake PS5
- Shinorubi PS5
- Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster PS5
- The Nioh Collection PS5
- The Touryst PS5
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege PS5
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 PS5
- Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion PS5
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PS5
- WRC 9 PS5
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana PS5
Do You Need a New TV for 120fps Gaming on PS5?
In order to take advantage of 120fps games, you will need to ensure your TV supports 120Hz, which effectively means it can refresh 120 times every second.
Unfortunately, just having a television capable of 120Hz isn't the end of the issue, as you'll also need to ensure your display is compatible with HDMI 2.1 and can support a data bandwidth of 48Gbps. Not all panels do, but because 4K HDR at 120fps requires 48Gbps, it's the only way to truly experience 120fps gaming on PS5.
For more information, refer to the Best 4K TVs for PS5 in 2022.
Will you be playing any of these all PS5 games running at 120fps? Check out our PS5 guide, and then let us know in the comments section below.