Sorry, no Cricket 24: Official Game of the Ashes screenshots yet.
No one mention Edgbaston
Cricket 24 had been due in June, but perhaps publisher Nacon is feeling generous after England’s unfortunate loss at Edgbaston this week – after all, we can’t imagine anyone other than the Aussies wants to even think about cricket right now. The game will instead arrive on 5th October, then – a pretty hearty delay on...
The Ashes await
After a somewhat successful first attempt at a next-gen cricket game on PS5 and PS4, long-time partners Nacon and Big Ant Studios are back to bowl up another serving of virtual bat-and-ball action. The press release confirms that Cricket 24 will build upon the foundations of the previous game, although it’s promising the “most...
Sorry, no Cricket 24: Official Game of the Ashes review yet.
From the cover through to each immersive game mode in Cricket 24, Big Ant Studios continue their commitment to equality and equal representation with both the Men’s and Women’s cricket having equal representation throughout.
Building the most realistic cricket game ever!
- The Ashes; Cricket 24 will feature the biggest rivalry in cricket, The Ashes. Detailed cutscenes put the user into the moment as the Ashes tour progresses. Feel a part of the team with press conferences and team training sessions. Unique commentary allows for complete Ashes immersion. Experience The Ashes playing as a single player, or as Australia or England.
- Official Licenses; Over 200 players with full photogrammetry. Major Cricket Nations including Australia, England, West Indies, New Zealand and Ireland with more to be announced. The biggest tournaments including The Ashes, the KFC BBL and Weber WBBL, The Hundred, the Caribbean Premier League plus a number of “to be announced” professional Indian T20 teams, along with more than 50 highly detailed official stadiums.
- Career Mode; Follow the journey of your player from club cricketer to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives more control to the player in determining their destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on your way to cricketing stardom.
- All new fielding; A complete overhaul of the fielding systems to provide the most realistic and responsive fielding controls ever seen in a cricket video game.
- Cross Platform; Fully cross platform, play online against your friends and the world’s best players regardless of platform. Create and share custom content across different platforms including stadiums, players, teams and more with the academy.
- Pro Team; Collect player cards and build your cricket dream team. Take on weekly challenges in single player game play, or go online against the world. Join with your friends to compete at teambuilding in The Auction mode.