Sorry, no Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party screenshots yet.
As far as unexpected announcements go, where does this one rank? Microids is bringing Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party to PS5 and PS4 later this year, a one-to-four-player title that promises to immerse you in the “iconic” world of the trench coated detective. “Stroll through the environments of the original series, meet characters...
Sorry, no Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party review yet.
This new party game for one to four players will immerse you in the iconic world of Inspector Gadget. Stroll through the environments of the original series, meet characters such as Chief Quimby, Penny or the M.A.D. agents and use the various gadgets of the Inspector to fight the M.A.D. forces.
Wowsers! Play as the iconic Inspector Gadget and join your friends in this new party game! Metro City has fallen under the control of the evil Dr. Claw. In order to save the city, Inspector Gadget must use a time machine to go back in time. Unfortunately, the machine breaks down and the inspector’s ancestors are teleported to the present.
Your mission: Explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the missing parts of the machine. You’ll have to solve mini-game quests to unlock the bolts needed to repair it.
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claw!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget‘s creator, Jean Chalopin.