Sorry, no Swordsman VR review yet.
Sorry, no Swordsman VR screenshots yet.
Swordsman VR upgraded for new headset
Sinn Studio has announced it will be upgrading the PSVR version of Swordsman VR so it's ready as a native PSVR2 title for the launch day of the new headset. Confirmed in a tweet from the developer, it also says it'll share news about a
Swordsman is a realistic sword-fighting game with challenging opponents and epic boss fights. Experience real combat that requires strategy against armored, physically simulated enemies that can parry, riposte, step, and dodge in this action-packed, award-winning game!
Remember, approach every fight like a real duel. Parry enemies and strike them when they're weak! Physically simulated weapons and realistic armor physics will challenge you in this visceral combat experience.
See Knights, Vikings, Mongols, Samurai, Pirates, epic battles on ships in the Caribbean, a Kraken, and so much more.
Visit the Blacksmith to purchase weapons or take down powerful bosses to unlock their unique weapons and special abilities as you gear up for increasingly difficult fights on your quest to find the Jötunn.
But wait... weapons alone will not be enough to defeat the Jötunn. Visit the Skill Master to upgrade your stats and skills and the Armorer to equip yourself with better armor. Be strategic and build your ideal character to suit your unique playstyle.
- Advanced combat mechanics with intelligent opponents that can engage in real sword-play
- Nine different thematic combat environments
- Dismemberment, armor physics, hand-to-hand combat and advanced weapon handling
- Factions, including: Knights, Vikings, Mongols, Samurai, Pirates and eight different bosses
- Horde: a zombie survival mode (try the Hard version for maximum intensity)
- Various weapon types and more on the way
- Player progression and RPG elements
- Dozens of armors, weapons and shields (including powerful boss weapons)
- Campaign, Arena, and Event modes
- Lots of stats and skills to upgrade for your ideal character build
- Chronokinesis to slow time down (with a modifier to let you do it whenever you want)
- Gameplay modifiers to change the core game in fun and exciting ways
- Official events with HUGE prizes (like headsets, consoles, gaming chairs, studio merch, and more)
Master the blade and become the ultimate Swordsman in VR!