Sorry, no Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion screenshots yet.
The iconic noughties first-person shooter Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion will roar to PS5 and PS4 later this year, on 14th November, as part of an ongoing preservation effort from retro remaster specialists Nightdive Studios. The game – which first launched on Nintendo 64 almost 23 years ago – will use the latest version of the...
Sorry, no Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion review yet.
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion is a faithful restoration of the classic first-person shooter originally released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64, upgraded through Nightdive Studios’ proprietary KEX Engine for play on modern gaming devices with up to a 4K resolution at 120 frames per second. It joins Nightdive Studios, Universal Games, and Digital Platforms’ popular Turok and Turok 2: Seeds of Evil remasters, capping off the trilogy. Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion features upgraded gameplay, high-resolution textures, enhanced lighting and rendering, and support for console gamepads with platform-specific features.
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion is the first title from Nightdive Studios to use the latest version KEX engine, which utilizes an improved renderer to achieve a higher tier of visual fidelity across 3D models, textures, and graphical effects.
In Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion, players choose between dual protagonists Joseph and Danielle Fireseed, siblings of Turok 2: Seeds of Evil protagonist Joshua Fireseed. Together, they must defeat the titular antagonist Oblivion and its followers, the Flesh Eaters, after the supposed demise of their brother at its hands.
- A remastered version of the 2000 classic, available for the first time since its Nintendo 64 release.
- Up to 4K 120 frames per second performance on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
- Advanced rendering features, including anti-aliasing, bloom, ambient occlusion, dynamic shadows, and motion blur.
- Remastered environment art, character models, and updated weapon models.
- Optional motion / gyro controls for Switch and Gamepad rumble.
- Trophies and Achievements on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam).